Today is one of those days when I have nothing to write about, but I feel compelled to offer something for the few regular readers I have here. So instead, I’ll provide you with a bulleted list of random facts/statements for your enjoyment.
- I’m still sick and I have a horrible cough that doesn’t seem to do any good.
- For the first time since it came out almost a year ago, I saw a Nintendo Wii on a store shelf.
- I bought the above Wii with the intention of using at the church (I’m no spontaneous buyer).
- We had a great night of worship and small groups tonight with the youth group.
- Just when I think things are coming together, they seemingly fall apart.
- The KidMo curriculum we use in Kid’s Church is actually very funny and I secretly look forward to watching it.
- I’m slowing getting caught up on my backlog of podcasts (thanks to the stereo with an aux input that Jason found for me).
- I want to get a new iPod, but I’m too cheap to drop the cash.
- I bought an AirSoft Gun while on vacation.
- I used the above item yesterday to scare a rabbit out of my yard.
- I’m tired.