target – dan hunter
Dan Hunter from seven ministries spoke in the third session of the Target conference. As I look at my notes from that message, one of the main ideas he shared was the importance of working in teams. He gave three reasons for this:
- Helps others discover and develop their gifts.
- Ensures people get ministered to.
- Prepares for the future and ensures success for tomorrow.
Other random quotes from him:
- “You can’t and shouldn’t do everything.”
- “Step out so others can step up.”
- “You have too much to do to NOT build teams.”