I’m on vacation for the next couple of days. I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to post since wifi at the hotel only works in the lobby. I’ll post pictures when we get back.
In the meantime, here’s a few observations from our first couple of hours away:
– People in Wisconsin need to read my Traffic Tuesday posts.
– The Taco Bell at the Belvidere Oasis is quite possibly one of the nicest I’ve been too.
– Time Change, Road Trip and boys under five don’t mix.
– Wisconsin Dells is ghetto.
– It’s nice when your hotel upgrades your room.